Acupuncture is a centuries old healing therapy that has been practiced throughout Asia for thousands of years. It is the practice of moving Qi (pronounced Chee) also known as energy in the human body in order to create homeostasis and has been an integral medical therapy for thousands of years. It is used to diagnose, treat and prevent illness. It is used for acute and chronic conditions, relieves pain, and strengthens the immune system.
One of the greatest advantages of acupuncture is how safe and effective it is, with the absence of serious side effects. The hair thin needles are individually pre-sterilized and packaged for one use only.
A common question about acupuncture is whether it is painful, and majority of people who have had acupuncture say it is not what they expected. They feel no undue discomfort. Most people find they can relax or even fall asleep once all the needles are placed.
Regular acupuncture treatments encourage natural healing, reduce or relieve pain, improve energy and mood, and improve the function of the affected area of body part.
• Post-Operation Pain
• Stroke Residuals
• Facial Pain
|Pain and Weakness in:
• Neck, Shoulder, Arms, Hands, Fingers, Knees, Legs and Feet
• Backache or Pain
• Muscle Cramping
• Localized Traumatic Injuries
• Sports Injuries
• Soft Tissue Injuries Due to Auto & Work Related Injuries
• Abdominal Pain
• Chronic Diarrhea
• Common Cold
• Allergy (hay fever)
• Increases Vitality and Energy
• Stress Reduction & Deep Relaxation
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Weight Control
• Alcohol, Drug & Other Addictions
• Pain Control
• Enhanced Athletic & Physical Function
• Strengthens the Immune System
- Call us for a free consultation to find out how Acupuncture can help you improve your health!!